Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favourite cereal?

Default What's your favourite cereal?

Cereal is a big thing in people's daily diet now-a-days. Sometimes cereal replaces the breakfast, lunch and dinner meals.

So what is your favourite cereal?

Right now my family is on a cereal crisis. We finished a huge double pack of Cheerios, plus a regular sized box, in one week. And I only got 1 bowl!!

Default Re: What's your favourite cereal?

Hmmmm now my favorites would be Fruity pebbles and my very favorite are Post toasties with bananas & canned milk warmed a little in the microwave

Being diabetic, I cannot eat those sweet cereals. My only cereal has been Kellog's Corn Flakes with regular boiled milk.
    Life: "It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." - MacBeth
    http://www.caribyard.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew
    Providence protects children and idiots. I know because I have tested it.
    Echinsu Ocha
    Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
    Social occasions are only warfare concealed.
    "Why did God make us so different if he wanted us to all be the same?"

Frosty Flakes........yum yum with only hot condensed milk or hot bottled milk. I gotta have it everyday.
    Living my life in Christ like its golden.

use to eat frosted flakes, but haven't in over a year now. the only cereal i eat now is porridge.

I took an extreme liking to Post Shreddies cereal while in Canada. But I cant find any in Nassau, even when I visit the US, I cant find any. I guess its a Canadian brand only found in Canada Oh well I guess I am going to have to sneak some pass Bahamian customs
    Last edited by Bahama Mama; February 28, 2005 at 09:33 AM.
    Money can't buy happiness, but it will buy the type of misery one can enjoy.

I guess I'll readjust my statement, those WERE my favorites! Now I cant eat Fruity Pebbles too much sugar it would make me sick, although I've seen in the coupon ads that the now have em with half the sugar, And Ican't eat the Post toasties with canned milk anymore either b/c i can't eat cerial with regular milk I have to either eat it with Soy milk (with I do't think I'd dare warm up) or my favorite carbcountdown milk. If I eat cereal now its usually Smart Start Soy Protein or Cherrio's with one of those 2 isted milks. I like granola in my yogurt.

I got to have my pops
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for priviledges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

post cereal with cranberry , post bran with raisins and trix cereal. yum! yum!
    shakeri yesterday is a treasure today is a gift and tomorrow is a mystery.

Pardon me if im a little conventional but ill just go for the good old corn flakes.
    NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF A BLACK WOMAN

Thread Information