View Poll Results: 1000 Members, when will that be.

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • June 2005

0 0%
  • July 2005

15 60.00%
  • August 2005

7 28.00%
  • September 2005

2 8.00%
  • October 2005

0 0%
  • November 2005

1 4.00%
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1000 members when we hit it.

Smile Membership targets

Ok peeps I thought I would start a thread about this from now. We have passed the psychological barrier of 100 members. Whoopee for Carib Yard. We are well on our way.

Our next target is 200
    Confucious say "he who knows not and knows that he knows not is a fool, shun him." "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child teach him"

Default Re: Membership targets

The membership is growing but we need more posts from the members

I agree. We need a lot more participation.
    I wonder if any of the members are letting others know about the site?

The problem lies in that a lot of the ppl who post here also post on the on the Tech Jamaica website. Maybe you could transfer the OT thread here and provide a link at the TJ website that takes them here.

Thanks Angelskiss. That was actually an initial consideration and hope that members would "transfer" the OT discussions here, but alas that has not happened. I guess that they're too comfortable at TechJamaica This is why we need "fresh blood" in here - members who aren't really into tech.

Well I've been on a vacation an stuff and I kinda did not post here for a while but I am back now... Time for some promoting of our Yard so here we go...
    Confucious say "he who knows not and knows that he knows not is a fool, shun him." "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child teach him"

Promotion is the key. congrats on the 100 membership too. Nice up de place too. Advertise. You'll see this site would be a Caribbean 'tenament' yard in no time.
    Peace.
    Living my life in Christ like its golden.

Tenament Yard mi nuh like tenament yard but it kinda sound good though

Quote Originally Posted by Jacocoabutter
    Promotion is the key. congrats on the 100 membership too. Nice up de place too. Advertise. You'll see this site would be a Caribbean 'tenament' yard in no time.
    Peace.
    As Greatis said, I hope you don't mean tenament yard in the real sense of the definition But I see your point though, advertising would bring nuff people till we toppling over each other.

Unfortunately advertising costs money so it has to be done with strategy. My approach is to exhaust all free promo options first to bring some and the we can take it to the next level.

Just a reminder to all, that the best form of advertising is word of mouth so when people visit and they see discussions that grab them and encourge them to join and in turn tell others. So spread the word and post away!

hmmm I said something about target being over 100 right now it at 235. Man we are on our way.

Thread Information