Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Why smoke or drink alcohol or do drugs?

Default Re: Why smoke or drink alcohol or do drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    I hate when people refer to ganja as drugs... people GOD no mek drugs... man does. ganja is a plant not a drug. its becomes drugs when human being change the form and add artificial things 2 it. coke & crack is drugs. ganja is a plant just like roses!
    Roses are flowers, not plants.

See the definition of drug.

a habit-forming medicinal or illicit substance, esp. a narcotic.
    Ganja qualifies.

God also made rocks, but He didn't intend for people to burst people's heads with them.
    Working for a better future.

Peer pressure. And the need to fit in with the crowd

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post

See the definition of drug.

Ganja qualifies.

God also made rocks, but He didn't intend for people to burst people's heads with them.

you just proved my point.. nothing that God makes is Bad is how you use it.

Oui papa. hypocrite mode : I see nothing wrong with someone who smokes Ganja, but I cannot stand cigarette smokers.

Real mode: Smoking to me makes no sense. All that smoking to calm you, you can find something else to do. Most ppl smoke and because of peer pressure or what they grew up around and found nothing wrong with either. Like one dude from S. Carolina told me, "its my culture to smoke. My momma smoked, my daddy smoked, my whole family smoked. **smh**
    To Be Spiritually lifted and mentally gifted is one thing, to be socially motivated and economically elevated is another. When u selfishly withhold these things, you my dear....have nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post
    What? Sorry, but the correction nazi in me couldn't ignore this. That is similar saying a girl is not an animal, but a human.

Everything on earth was traditionally classied in two kingdoms - Plant or Animal. Other forms of classification have evolved in an attempt to further classify life forms that do not fit so easily into one of the two categories. However, I'm 100% sure that no group is making a consideration for a new kingdom known as "flower".
    Dear God,
    Please help all the gay/chinese/poor/jewish/mormon/boring/overly religious/Seventh Day Adventists/over users of the phrase 'aye caramba '/pedophiles

Best regards,
    ME.

.::If you take me seriously you are a closet homo-christian cos 50% of the time I'm only half kidding ::.

Attempting to get stupidity down to an exact science

Thread Information