Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stephen King.......

Default Stephen King.......

Any SK fans out there? Well, I'm one of his greatest.... This thread is all dedicated to the literary genius who filled many hearts with terror/drama and suspense...... Here you can name your favorite SK book(s) YOu can even specify which, amongst the listed, is your favourite and even why......

Here's my list:
    >Dreamcatcher
    >The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
    >Tommyknockers
    >Dark Tower Series (All seven of them)
    >From A Buick 8
    >Carrie (one of my all time)
    >Pet Semetary
    >Cujo
    >The Shining (Another best book) REDRUM
    >Salem's Lot
    >IT (Now dat's a book!)
    >Needful Things
    >Insomnia
    And at the top of my list........

Bag of Bones.... I've read that book like bout 14 times

Default Re: Stephen King.......

I've never read the books...but I've seen a good amount of the movies. The one that is most vivid in my mind is CUJO....

By the way, two Archangels????? Aye caramba
    Women want one man to satisfy all their needs and men want all women to satisfy their one need!

Two archangel?

Anyway... well Cujo the movie was great, but I would suggest the book all the time, because the book was way cooler than the movie.. I actually think the director, massacred the whole idea behind the book.....

Stephen King is the baddest writer that every existed well thats my opinion he is the greatest i enjoy reading his books my favorites are pet semmetry greenmile, salems lot, the shining,dreamcatcher, carrie (that i love)

Quote Originally Posted by crushed@caribyard.com
    Stephen King is the baddest writer that every existed well thats my opinion he is the greatest i enjoy reading his books my favorites are pet semmetry greenmile, salems lot, the shining,dreamcatcher, carrie (that i love)
    Green mile was Steven King? And Carrie? Never saw Carrie...but saw Carrie 2.

Green mile did hard.
    Women want one man to satisfy all their needs and men want all women to satisfy their one need!

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel
    Two archangel?

And in the end there can only be one!

The Shinning and Everything's Eventual (14 dark tales) are my fav. Stephen King books.

In Everything's Eventual, Autopsy Room Four; Riding the Bullet and Everything's Eventual are the ones I enjoyed the most out of the 14 stories.

Once u begin reading the stories in Everything's Eventual, you can't stop...
    "You may write me down in history with your bitter, twisted lies, you may trod me in the very dirt, but still, like dust, I'll rise" ..... Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Kay
    The Shinning and Everything's Eventual (14 dark tales) are my fav. Stephen King books.

In Everything's Eventual, Autopsy Room Four; Riding the Bullet and Everything's Eventual are the ones I enjoyed the most out of the 14 stories.

Once u begin reading the stories in Everything's Eventual, you can't stop...
    Everything's Eventual... OMG! How could I feorget that? That was one of the best book I've also come across... In that book I enjoyed "the Man in the Black Suit" "the Autopsy"<<<hehehehe, and the one in the french palour... I forgot the name of that one though

It is Lunch at the Gotham Cafe I think .... That was one scary, hair raising story though.....
    "You may write me down in history with your bitter, twisted lies, you may trod me in the very dirt, but still, like dust, I'll rise" ..... Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Kay
    The Shining
    Fixed. Will bill you later.
    Life: "It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." - MacBeth
    http://www.caribyard.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew
    Providence protects children and idiots. I know because I have tested it.
    Echinsu Ocha
    Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
    Social occasions are only warfare concealed.
    "Why did God make us so different if he wanted us to all be the same?"

Thread Information