Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Plot to blow up planes' foiled

Default Re: 'Plot to blow up planes' foiled

Quote Originally Posted by Chicokid
    Suspects identified in alleged aircraft bomb plot

LONDON - British officials identified 19 of the suspects accused of planning to blow up U.S.-bound aircraft in the biggest terrorist plot to be uncovered since 9/11. Travelers saw shorter lines at airports as flight schedules slowly returned to normal Friday.

Five Pakistanis have been arrested in Pakistan as suspected “facilitators” of the plot, a government official said, in addition to two Britons arrested there about a week ago.

The Bank of England said it had frozen the accounts of 19 people arrested Thursday. The men, ranging in age from 17 to 35, had names of Muslim origin, many of which are common in Pakistan.

Read more Here

Hope none of them were Jamaicans this time
    Women want one man to satisfy all their needs and men want all women to satisfy their one need!

In the next few months I hear that they are going to request that you travel bare foot and naked.

Clothes can hide plastique explosives moulded into the the various body crevices, like your arm pits. Fake nails and jewelry, buttons and belt buckles.

I bet soon you may have to void your bowels before boarding the plane, or not eat for 2 days before flight, as some enterprising inventor might make an explosive that you drink and it reacts with your stomach acid over time to become active then it is triggered in flight by drinking the juice they serve on the plane. kaboom.

or maybe they create and enzyme that you inject before flight, that turns the fat in your body into an explosive, which you then trigger by eating peanuts.

soon the religion of islam will get a bad name and we may just have another series of crusades. we better make friends with the hindu and buhddists fast.

its all crazy if you ask me, and it all started when the strong oppressed the weak to the point where the weak have become crazed and ready to die.
    Attitude is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Manu
    Hope none of them were Jamaicans this time
    I bet most Jamaican muslims have yard style common sense.

Cockroach nuh bizniz inna fowl fight !
    Attitude is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillion
    I bet most Jamaican muslims have yard style common sense.

Cockroach nuh bizniz inna fowl fight !
    Unfortunately...they aren't the one making the news.
    Women want one man to satisfy all their needs and men want all women to satisfy their one need!

Thread Information