Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Smallville

Default Re: Smallville

Yay another fan
    Women want one man to satisfy all their needs and men want all women to satisfy their one need!

Life: "It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." - MacBeth
    http://www.caribyard.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew
    Providence protects children and idiots. I know because I have tested it.
    Echinsu Ocha
    Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
    Social occasions are only warfare concealed.
    "Why did God make us so different if he wanted us to all be the same?"

Doomsday/Davis took Chloe to the Fortress where the Braniac personality takes her over perhaps completely. Braniac entraps Davis, who is unable to control his Doomsday personality, in a Chrysalis until he can emerge unstoppable from the Chrysalis sleep.

The Legion of Superheroes members Rokk, Garth, and Imra visit Clark from the 31st century to chase the Persuader and help Kal-El/Clark stop Braniac. Garth even jokes about Clark's inability to fly and asks about his cape. Behind Clark's back they plot to kill Chloe/Braniac when they realise Clark has no intention of killing her.

Lana and Clark track Braniac's activity at the Daily Planet, but not in time for Braniac to infect Human hosts and begin downloading their brainwaves. The legion knock out Braniac/Chloe and Clark arrives in time to stop them killing Chloe. They take her to Clark's Farmhouse to prevent Braniac being near computers and thus escaping, but with Braniac's brain about to reboot they have to think fast. They finally destroy Braniac without killing Chloe and return to their own time, but not before giving Clark the Legion ring that the Persuader stole and used to travel back in time to try and kill Clark.

Then Doomsday wakes up.......

http://smallville.wikia.com/wiki/Legion
    Last edited by ramesh; January 15, 2009 at 09:13 PM.
    Life: "It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." - MacBeth
    Echinsu Ocha

**** STOP THE PRESSES!!! *****

Clark has reveled his identity to Lois and now everyone knows he's an alien? He has the entire Metropolis adoring him on the street? And we have to thank Linda Lake for all this? Something is not right..... I sense a dream sequence....

{Edit} The writers used the "Go back in time and correct the mistake" trick. So, no, Clark's secret is still safe, though he and Chloe discussed the alter-ego possibility (Red-blue-blur in Costume and Secret Identity). Clark may 'need' to fly in the next episode, when he and Tess need to escape a jet mishap. We'll see...
    Last edited by ramesh; March 12, 2009 at 11:02 PM.
    Echinsu Ocha

people still watchin this crap, after the season where lana had super powers, it went downhill after that
    I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in, but you can't, How you hurt yourself on the outside, to try to kill the pain on the inside.If you look inside my heart you`d see how much i really cry, you`ll find secrets hidden, best friends, and lies, but what you`ll see the most is how hard it is to stay strong when nothing`s right & everything`s wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Malloc-X View Post
    people still watchin this crap, after the season where lana had super powers, it went downhill after that
    lol ...

Today's two hour episode / mini movie: "Absolute Justice"

The Justice Society makes an appearance: Doctor Fate, Hawkman, Stargirl, Shyera (referred to as dead, probably the first Hawkgirl), Sandman (killed), Star Spangled Kid (killed) as a dying group joining up with Clark, Green Arrow and J'onn J'onzz to combat the new Icicle.

I thought Chloe was a geek, so why does her computer run Windows....?

Ah, I see that Checkmate's White Queen (Amanda Waller) is the force behind Icicle. She's using her pawn (Icicle) and other pieces on the board to force the Justice League's formation. I'm not sure why she called Tess "Agent Mercer".... possibly Tess is working for her...?
    Last edited by ramesh; February 5, 2010 at 10:15 PM.
    Echinsu Ocha

Quote Originally Posted by ramesh View Post
    Today's two hour episode / mini movie: "Absolute Justice"

The Justice Society makes an appearance: Doctor Fate, Hawkman, Stargirl, Shyera (referred to as dead, probably the first Hawkgirl), Sandman (killed), Star Spangled Kid (killed) as a dying group joining up with Clark, Green Arrow and J'onn J'onzz to combat the new Icicle.

I thought Chloe was a geek, so why does her computer run Windows....?

Ah, I see that Checkmate's White Queen (Amanda Waller) is the force behind Icicle. She's using her pawn (Icicle) and other pieces on the board to force the Justice League's formation. I'm not sure why she called Tess "Agent Mercer".... possibly Tess is working for her...?
    Thought they'd end it this season but it has gotten picked up for 10th. I hope they end it soon... because Clark Kent is living the life of Superman... even getting the girl.
    Women want one man to satisfy all their needs and men want all women to satisfy their one need!

Quote Originally Posted by Manu View Post
    Thought they'd end it this season but it has gotten picked up for 10th. I hope they end it soon... because Clark Kent is living the life of Superman... even getting the girl.
    This season is slated as the final season. Everything is being setup for his eventual transformation to Superman - his new suit of red white and blue (which he has yet to wear) and revealing his identity to Lois. All that is left is his ability to fly which should be manifest before the season closes.

Today's episode, "Shield", has the perky anti-vigilante gossip columnist Kat Grant being targeted by Deadshot, but is she the real target? It's later revealed that Deadshot is not alone, and is acting on behalf of Amanda Waller's Suicide Squad, who are tagging and tracking the Justice League heroes.
    Echinsu Ocha

Thread Information