Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dry Skin

Default Re: Dry Skin

Quote Originally Posted by pogi_2nr View Post
    I cant sleep with socks on.

man skin fi dry and tough, thats why nuff man switch these days them confused now.
    nobody nuh confused its call taking care of your skin....stay there an dont lotion one day skin gonna crack open on you.
    "Integrity is what we do,
    what we say,
    and we say we."

Quote Originally Posted by pogi_2nr View Post
    I cant sleep with socks on.

man skin fi dry and tough, thats why nuff man switch these days them confused now.
    Dear God,
    Please help all the gay/chinese/poor/jewish/mormon/boring/overly religious/Seventh Day Adventists/over users of the phrase 'aye caramba '/pedophiles

Best regards,
    ME.

.::If you take me seriously you are a closet homo-christian cos 50% of the time I'm only half kidding ::.

Attempting to get stupidity down to an exact science

Best thing to do is bade wid DOVE soap.

Then lotion up with Eucerin (with extra dry skin one too ). It is kind of expensive her ein US$ but its good.

Palmer Cocoa Butter is my second choice at times if I can't afford to purchase the Eucerin. Trust mi duster you will thank me later for this vital piece of information.
    Living my life in Christ like its golden.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoa View Post
    Best thing to do is bade wid DOVE soap.

Then lotion up with Eucerin (with extra dry skin one too ). It is kind of expensive her ein US$ but its good.

Palmer Cocoa Butter is my second choice at times if I can't afford to purchase the Eucerin. Trust mi duster you will thank me later for this vital piece of information.
    nah tried them all ....you name it i tried it. right now im combining a few oils which i very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    nah tried them all ....you name it i tried it. right now im combining a few oils which i very helpful.
    Try bathing with baby soap and using Cetaphil lotion.
    Dear God,
    Please help all the gay/chinese/poor/jewish/mormon/boring/overly religious/Seventh Day Adventists/over users of the phrase 'aye caramba '/pedophiles

Best regards,
    ME.

.::If you take me seriously you are a closet homo-christian cos 50% of the time I'm only half kidding ::.

Attempting to get stupidity down to an exact science

Thread Information