Thread: Title Changing

Default Title Changing

How do I change the title of a new thread? I tried changing it, but the title does not change when viewed from the main page.

Default Re: Title Changing

Ask a mod.....we need female mods so we can sweet them up. Cocoa AWOL too much!
    Women want one man to satisfy all their needs and men want all women to satisfy their one need!

Quote Originally Posted by Manu View Post
    Ask a mod.....we need female mods so we can sweet them up. Cocoa AWOL too much!
    I am sure there are many females on the forum you can apply your so called "sweet" to. Why would you need to do the same for a mod to do their duties?

Quote Originally Posted by silentburn
    How do I change the title of a new thread? I tried changing it, but the title does not change when viewed from the main page.
    Short answer: you can't.
    Long answer: ask a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by silentburn View Post
    So what you want to take away the mod's job? They like their power you know. Without the ability to change titles and such they wouldn't serve any purpose

Quote Originally Posted by AngelsKiss View Post
    So what you want to take away the mod's job? They like their power you know. Without the ability to change titles and such they wouldn't serve any purpose
    Women want one man to satisfy all their needs and men want all women to satisfy their one need!

Thread Information