Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flava Of Love 3

Default Re: Flava Of Love 3

i watched the first episode and laugh the whole time.i mean who in they right mind would even pretend to fall in love with that dark troll!!!
    Last edited by Scorpio_Queen69; February 13, 2008 at 07:03 AM.
    FlasHiNg LiiGhtS

It's overdone. A part two was watchable concept.... but the third is just whack. And now everybody doing one. Brett Michaeal.... some a-hole on MTV..... just lame it up now. I love New York was funny.... I liked that Budha kicked Tailor-Made's ***.....
    Women want one man to satisfy all their needs and men want all women to satisfy their one need!

I sooo loved to watch that! It's hilarious for real...and he is so unsexy lol....they only do it for the money or fame. I aint that desperate for money to pretend to like Flav.
    ***When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.***

surely there is better entertainment on the tube to occupy my time. YEAHH BOOOY!!!!!!!
    dem call me hot steppa .....mudera!

As Chris Rock said...if Obama wins the presidency... they need to kill Flavor fave. He's just f-ing it up black people when you have one as the president and the other with a viking hat and clock.
    Women want one man to satisfy all their needs and men want all women to satisfy their one need!

Thread Information