Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Kamasutra

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    849

    Default Kamasutra

    Has anyone read it. I got it as a gift from a chick in my class book marked and thing suggesting things that she wanted to do to me.

    [Temptation Hits hard when your loyal to your girl]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,682

    Default Re: Kamasutra

    Quote Originally Posted by Master E View Post
    Has anyone read it. I got it as a gift from a chick in my class book marked and thing suggesting things that she wanted to do to me.

    [Temptation Hits hard when your loyal to your girl]


    Ah so di likkle girl dem a move nowadays? Boxcova!
    Working for a better future.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,842

    Default Re: Kamasutra

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post


    Ah so di likkle girl dem a move nowadays? Boxcova!
    Yuh seet. More prayas and counseling fi dah girl deh.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    601

    Default Re: Kamasutra

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post


    Ah so di likkle girl dem a move nowadays? Boxcova!
    Which planet are you on?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Yuh seet. More prayas and counseling fi dah girl deh.
    Huh? Are you kidding me?

    Everyone is messing around. 90% of the church is doing it much less regular people. Why are you surprised?

    You two sound like hypocrites.
    .
    .
    .
    For changing their manners and altering their customs, there is nothing better than music.

    Confusious 400 BC.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,682

    Default Re: Kamasutra

    Quote Originally Posted by silentburn View Post
    Which planet are you on?
    Earth. Where are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by silentburn
    Huh? Are you kidding me?
    I didn't see a smiley so I assume he wasn't kidding.

    Quote Originally Posted by silentburn
    Everyone is messing around.
    And you've got the facts on "everybody" right?

    Quote Originally Posted by silentburn
    90% of the church is doing it much less regular people.
    What was your survey methodology? What was your sample size? Where did you take your sample from?

    Quote Originally Posted by silentburn
    Why are you surprised?
    Giving somebody a copy of the KamaSutra with pages bookmarked indicating what the giver wants to do with the receiver is a rather bold and brazen action. Until recently (apparently), that kind of thing was not commonplace (to my knowledge) - much less on the part of young girls. Hence I was surprised.

    Quote Originally Posted by silentburn
    You two sound like hypocrites.
    What is hypocritical about expressing surprise/shock at something like that, and commenting that the person needs some prayer and counseling?

    Because you say "everybody" is messing around, does that mean that nobody should express shock, disappointment, or disagreement with it?

    You almost sound like you taking it personally ...
    Working for a better future.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    601

    Default Re: Kamasutra

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post
    And you've got the facts on "everybody" right?
    Nope, but I am aware of the time we are living in. History also shows what happens to society when it reaches this stage of degeneracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post
    What was your survey methodology? What was your sample size? Where did you take your sample from?
    No sample, no survey method, just observation of past civilizations which have crumbled due to decadence. Oh and a little common sense. Our civilization is following the same path.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post
    Giving somebody a copy of the KamaSutra with pages bookmarked indicating what the giver wants to do with the receiver is a rather bold and brazen action. Until recently (apparently), that kind of thing was not commonplace (to my knowledge) - much less on the part of young girls. Hence I was surprised.
    Give me a break. What do you expect when the recent generations have been bombarded by sexual, violent and crass entertainment through the media? From the womb this has been happening. What we see, changes us, what we hear, changes us, what we eat, changes us. Garbage in, garbage out.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post
    What is hypocritical about expressing surprise/shock at something like that, and commenting that the person needs some prayer and counseling?
    Its hypocritical because it seems that the fact that people are being fed this information on a daily basis through the media is being ignored. This is what people feed their minds on, whether voluntarily or involuntarily. Eventually its going to have an effect on their thought patterns. This is nothing unusual. This has been in the works for years, its has finally come to fruition.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post
    Because you say "everybody" is messing around, does that mean that nobody should express shock, disappointment, or disagreement with it?
    Its just going to get worse! Deal with it, help those who you can help but it is still going to get worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post
    You almost sound like you taking it personally ...
    Not taking it personally, I just realize that things are lining up now.

    Damn I sound like a prophet of doom. hehehe
    .
    .
    .
    For changing their manners and altering their customs, there is nothing better than music.

    Confusious 400 BC.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,682

    Default Re: Kamasutra

    Silentbur, based on what you said, there is no basis for you claim that A_A or myself posted something that was hypocritical.

    We are all aware of the state society is in, and the influences that are around us, but for those whose values are different from what popular culture bombards us with, certain actions will be viewed by them as strange or shocking.
    Working for a better future.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    678

    Default Re: Kamasutra

    All I can say is................WOW
    To Be Spiritually lifted and mentally gifted is one thing, to be socially motivated and economically elevated is another. When u selfishly withhold these things, you my dear....have nothing.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    849

    Talking Re: Kamasutra

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post


    Ah so di likkle girl dem a move nowadays? Boxcova!
    Young lady... I'm no longer in high school anymore (3 years ago)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nika_869 View Post
    All I can say is................WOW
    Your not even the receiver and your saying WOW imagine what I had to say




    Nah tell no lie still I did improvise on things I learn't (with wifey of course)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,682

    Default Re: Kamasutra

    Quote Originally Posted by Master E View Post
    Young lady... I'm no longer in high school anymore (3 years ago)
    Still a "likkle girl" to me.
    Working for a better future.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •