Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Everybody Born in June Skip Around

Cool Everybody Born in June Skip Around

Tralalalalalala

Tralalalalalala

Everybody born in June skip around...

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sun Sign

Gemini is the third Sign of the Zodiac, and those born under this Sign will be quick to tell you all about it. That's because they love to talk! It's not just idle chatter with these folks, either. The driving force behind a Gemini's conversation is their mind. The Gemini-born are intellectually inclined, forever probing people and places in search of information. The more information a Gemini collects, the better. Sharing that information later on with those they love is also a lot of fun, for Geminis are supremely interested in developing their relationships. Dalliances with these folks are always enjoyable, since Geminis are bright, quick-witted and the proverbial life of the party. Even though their intellectual minds can rationalize forever and a day, Geminis also have a surplus of imagination waiting to be tapped. Can a Gemini be boring? Never!

Since Geminis are a mix of the yin and the yang, they are represented perfectly by the Twins. The Gemini-born can easily see both sides of an issue, a wonderfully practical quality. Less practical is the fact that you're not sure which Twin will show up half the time. Geminis may not know who's showing up either, which can prompt others to consider them fickle and restless.

They can be wishy-washy, too, changing their mood on a simple whim. It's this characteristic which readily suggests the Mutable Quality assigned to this Sign. Mutable folks are flexible and go with the flow. Further, the Twins are adaptable and dexterous and can tackle many things at once. It's a good thing, too, when you consider their myriad interests. The downside of such a curious mind, however, can be a lack of follow-through. How much can any one person do, anyway?
    Last edited by Twinkie; May 5, 2008 at 11:29 AM.

Default Re: Everybody Born in June Skip Around

Who cares about the Cancers...pffft

In love they are fickle, not intentionally so but because of the basic inconsistency of their emotional nature, which has an amoral aspect to it. Their is a side to Geminians which can become deeply involved emotionally, and another, hostile to sentimentality, which stands back from a romantic situation, laughing at it and the protagonists in it, including themselves while analyzing it intellectually. Gemini subjects take nothing seriously. So, in love, in spite of their temporary depth of feeling, for the intensity of involvement lasts only while it is new, they are superficial, light-hearted, cool, flirtatious and unimaginative in the understanding of the pain they may give others. They like intrigue, the excitement of the chase, but once they have caught the prey, they lose interest and look around for the next creature to pursue. In less serious situations they make witty, entertaining companions, good acquaintances rather than friends. Even at their worst they are never dull - there is usually playfulness below the surface, and they can be brilliant conversationalists - but they can also be quarrelsome, prattlers, boasters, liars and cheats.
    This is so not true!
    If I were an enzyme I would be DNA helicase so I could unzip his genes

- Root_gal

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Xeno-San
    Tell me, Twinkie, Nester-san, do you consider yourselves Hedonists? If you're a hedonist, like Nester-san seems to be, then all of this discussion is moot.

For the uninitiated, a Hedonist is an overt, socially inclined, lover of pleasure, irrespective of the social or moral implications of such pleasure. Hedonists engage in all kinds of pleasureable activity, usually sexual and social in nature.

Hedonists are the type of people who are ok with:

* Having nude weddings
    * Swapping partners
    * "Dating" other couples
    * Visiting strip clubs as a couple
    * Having another person have their wife/husband for their viewing pleasure
    * Video tape themselves having intercourse
    * Experiment with bi-sexuality in their marriage (usually one man with another woman plus his wife in bed)
    * Participate in orgies, with boy/girlfriend in towe

If you are a person who is ok with any of the above social activities, involving your girlfriend / wife, then you are a hedonist.

For the rest of us, Hedonists base their union on unabridged, uninhibitive sexual expression. Other people would call them "freaks". They're the kind of people who are very open and frank about their sexuality and their sex lives. They are very secure with their sexuality and with their love life. Therefore, visiting a strip club would not pose any danger to them or their union or their self-perceptions of sexual orientation. For them, it's just another fun thing to do together.

To most of us, it may seem weird or unusual, but these people are just born with a much more potent dose of libido than the rest of us. To say they are obsessed with sex is one thing. But the fact that they channel it into a very benign social activity is a little more difficult to classify as "obession" in the clinical sense.

These people usually (but not always) had chemical imbalances in their blood when they were children (sometimes being very depressed as kids). The imbalance tends to be normalized by an over production of pheremones when they hit puberty, hence their nature.

The illegal rave drug eXtacy can produce the same kind of uninhibited sense of expression in "ordinary" people.
    This is way truer!! Hahahahah

PSYCH!!!! IS LIE!!!!

- Root_gal

If I was mod I would closed and delete this....*evil grin* oh yea cancer to the world....:P @ twinkie lol
    "Integrity is what we do,
    what we say,
    and we say we."

long yuh tongue affa yuhmoo cho!

- Root_gal

JUNE TO DI WERL :P

bestest month everz
    Playing Devils Advocate

STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWPS.

Tell June Nyegga and dem to fold up ehh.

This is May
    To Be Spiritually lifted and mentally gifted is one thing, to be socially motivated and economically elevated is another. When u selfishly withhold these things, you my dear....have nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkie View Post
    long yuh tongue affa yuhmoo cho!
    You first..............
    "Integrity is what we do,
    what we say,
    and we say we."

FUHGET DAT ITS ALL ABOUT APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information