Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exercises

Default Exercises

It's been years since I have done any training from my manning cup and pepsi cup days. Not to mention PE back in prep school. I have forgotten most of the usual exercise routines apart from the few usual jumping jacks or push ups.

I have been searching online to see if there is any free exercises I could print off and practice.

Anyone know of any site or can best describe some exercise routines to do?

Default Re: Exercises

Ok found the right keywords to search for and found a couple sites that have some exercise routines I can do.

http://www.shapefit.com/workout-routines.html

And here's a site specifically for workout for women, but men can do them as well: http://www.women-workout-routines.com

Awe A_A always looking out for us eeh man!
    If I were an enzyme I would be DNA helicase so I could unzip his genes

- Root_gal

I do the yoga excercises, belly dancing routines, and the cardio work out VHS/DVD that I borrowed or purchased from the stores. If I don't do an interesting excercise then I won't be motivated.

Sorry Arch but I couldn't locate any sites. Bommer.
    Living my life in Christ like its golden.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoa View Post
    I do the yoga excercises, belly dancing routines, and the cardio work out VHS/DVD that I borrowed or purchased from the stores. If I don't do an interesting excercise then I won't be motivated.

Sorry Arch but I couldn't locate any sites. Bommer.
    That's alright. I posted 2 sites so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkie View Post
    Awe A_A always looking out for us eeh man!
    But of course Twinkie.

Ok 3 weeks of exercises are below my belt. My washboard abs is coming along nicely (just need to get rid of that extra roundness pon mi waist) and mi arms and chest getting getting toned out.

I started out barely doing 10 pushups and now can do 20 pushups 1 shot or 2 sets of 15 to make 30.

Yaaah mee.

This website also has some great exercise video's and workout routines for free: http://www.exercisetv.tv

Run it A_A

They say nothing gets rid of that mid section weight deposit other than burning more calories than you intake. So that means watching what you eat and drink, and keeping up the excercise to a level where you burn more than you consume. Then the killer abs come out.
    Working for a better future.

I thought you had to have a BMI of 20 or so to have "KILLER" abs. You have outlines but the true definition...or washboard only comes after you have 25% body fat. And yes, your diet influences it more than just exercise. Stay active and eat right. Gonna start Gymming again. Lots of time on my hands at the moment.
    Women want one man to satisfy all their needs and men want all women to satisfy their one need!

Quote Originally Posted by Manu View Post
    I thought you had to have a BMI of 20 or so to have "KILLER" abs. You have outlines but the true definition...or washboard only comes after you have 25% body fat. And yes, your diet influences it more than just exercise. Stay active and eat right. Gonna start Gymming again. Lots of time on my hands at the moment.
    Hmm, ah well, guess I won't have the washboard. But I'll keep working on the abs.

Thread Information