Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Zeitgheist [Big Debate Inside]

Default Re: The Zeitgheist [Big Debate Inside]

the eat whatever is fed to them by fox, cbs, abc etc
    Crocusbag.com?
    Think it, believe it, achieve it Right Cash Cow?

They should watch more HBO...
    Life: "It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." - MacBeth
    http://www.caribyard.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew
    Providence protects children and idiots. I know because I have tested it.
    Echinsu Ocha
    Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
    Social occasions are only warfare concealed.
    "Why did God make us so different if he wanted us to all be the same?"

Quote Originally Posted by gucci man View Post
    the eat whatever is fed to them by fox, cbs, abc etc
    Like NAS said in his song, Sly Fox, "I watch CBS and I see B.S."
    They have been shoveling shh!t for years and most of us just been taking it all in.

Now, the the first part of the movie is BS. We all know christ is real and there is no hard evidence to support the claims of the movie writer.

but the part about the banking system has me thinking. That was what i want y'all to look into.

did it ever occur to you that banks lend out your money at interest, making x times on YOUR money? google: fractional reserve system

To me, the banking system is the biggest illogical money making scheme.

i was thinking of creating a peer to peer banking system where we can lend money out at high interest (16%^) to others instead of allowing the banks to do this with no benefit to us. (check out Zopa)
    Crocusbag.com?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghionw View Post
    Like NAS said in his song, Sly Fox, "I watch CBS and I see B.S."
    They have been shoveling shh!t for years and most of us just been taking it all in.
    The media is a very effective propaganda and indoctrination tool. Its not just the news media which does this. The entertainment media also plays a very big role.

Movies, music, what we consume visually and audibly can be used and manipulated to fashion our thoughts and behaviour.
    Last edited by silentburn; September 8, 2008 at 10:01 AM.
    For changing their manners and altering their customs, there is nothing better than music.

Confusious 400 BC.

Now, the the first part of the movie is BS. We all know christ is real and there is no hard evidence to support the claims of the movie writer.
    Please leave me out of the "we all". I need actual hard evidence, not faith.
    Life: "It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." - MacBeth
    http://www.caribyard.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew
    Providence protects children and idiots. I know because I have tested it.
    Echinsu Ocha
    Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
    Social occasions are only warfare concealed.
    "Why did God make us so different if he wanted us to all be the same?"

The part of the documentary where they talk about the US dumbing down the education system was quite interesting. A lot of these kids these days don't know squat or rely too heavily on reference aids as opposed to knowing the material. The whole concept of cheat sheets and aids of that sort, also help play into it. I remember back in the day where you had to know the formulas and equations need for an exam or you would be S.O.L

I think I need to build a school and have my own curriculum, so the kids are challenged instead of given a pass. Spare them from being mentally and financially raped later on by their government.

Look at the banking system. If "Interest" wasn't used in the money system there wouldn't be any financial crises. "interest" whether u believe it or not makes the rich richer. The poor on the other hand, who wants a 100,000 house will have to pay 2ice of 3x that amount just to finance it.
    Now, Let us say we have a small island of 50 people. We have our own currency and our own Interest based banking system.

we have a total of 500,000 in printed cash in the system that is backed by nothing (USD, also is backed by nothing)

now, manu wants to buy a house he comes and borrows 10,000. We decided to lend him at 10% interest PA for 5 years.
    at the end of 5 years manu would haved payed $~12700. to the bank.

Let us say that everyone wanted a house to buy. and they lent out 450,000 to the country to buy houses. THe citizens will have to pay back ~$574,000.

Now with only 500,000 worth of bills, how the hell are we gonna pay the bank 574,000?

ASK the Federal reserve and the banks in the USA. What they do is print more money...more worthless paper backed by nothing but our conscience. A single USD bill, whatever denomination cost about 4 cents to make. BTW, that 4 cents is backed by nothing!
    Crocusbag.com?

Look at the banking system. If "Interest" wasn't used in the money system there wouldn't be any financial crises. "interest" whether u believe it or not makes the rich richer. The poor on the other hand, who wants a 100,000 house will have to pay 2ice of 3x that amount just to finance it.
    Now, Let us say we have a small island of 50 people. We have our own currency and our own Interest based banking system.

we have a total of 500,000 in printed cash in the system that is backed by nothing (USD, also is backed by nothing)

now, manu wants to buy a house he comes and borrows 10,000. We decided to lend him at 10% interest PA for 5 years.
    at the end of 5 years manu would haved payed $~12700. to the bank.

Let us say that everyone wanted a house to buy. and they lent out 450,000 to the country to buy houses. THe citizens will have to pay back ~$574,000.

Now with only 500,000 worth of bills, how the hell are we gonna pay the bank 574,000?

ASK the Federal reserve and the banks in the USA. What they do is print more money...more worthless paper backed by nothing but our conscience. A single USD bill, whatever denomination cost about 4 cents to make. BTW, that 4 cents is backed by nothing!
    correct. watch money as debt for a deeper understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by leoandru View Post
    correct. watch money as debt for a deeper understanding.
    I love that video. Thanks for sharing it.

I saw some suggested money systems in the video, all of which has incompatibilities.

But if we should abandon our current money system, how would that new system would work and how would a transition occur? The B-chip maybe? (MOB, mark of the beast chip)
    Crocusbag.com?

Thread Information