5 12.50%
  • Terrible

6 15.00%
  • Don't know

2 5.00%
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate Carib Yard

Default Rate Carib Yard

I would like the denizens to post how the rate CY and what they feel about it. Perhaps what needs to be done to get it mover vibrant.

I get the feeling that there are many dissatisfied customers here... so feel free to shout.

--observing
    gillion
    Attitude is everything.

Default Re: Rate Carib Yard

Quote Originally Posted by Gillion
    I would like the denizens to post how the rate CY and what they feel about it. Perhaps what needs to be done to get it mover vibrant.

I get the feeling that there are many dissatisfied customers here... so feel free to shout.

--observing
    gillion
    Why do I get the feeling you have opened a can of worms?

bwoy Gillion, that's a HUGE can of worms you've opened up at this time

Quote Originally Posted by Gillion

--observing
    gillion
    tat tah dah.....oh my...tat tah dah
    Living my life in Christ like its golden.

i believe that people are not being able to express themselves in their post. regardless of the negative feedback, we all have a voice and we should be heard. when the discussions and topics get interesting, what people have to say is erased.

i have noticed this alot and it does not make sense. You can keep doing it and people will just keep leaving. As long as they are not using abusive language then i think they have right to speak about the topic. From what i see people are leaving because of it and thats what i see happening.

@priceless_d: posts don't always have to contain abusive/bad language to be unwanted. Once it is felt that a post/thread will not serve the general good it is removed. There have and will always be negative or opposing opinions. That's not the issue. When persons however take opposition and turn them into either personal attacks or targeted negativity then that's where the line is drawn. These are the typical expectations of any forum trying to maintain harmony.

how about this... instead of removing the post... you put a password on it for a certain age group ? ehe ? how about an adult content forum where anything goes and whoever in their has AGREED not to be offended by anythign that they read... a disclaimer ! seperate from general

censorship is kind of frustrating maas gilby
    Attitude is everything.

or not delete a post just move it with a link into a rated R section and have people read disclaimer before they get to it...
    Attitude is everything.

Whenever I am raising puppies or my friends their cats, the first thing they do is deworm them... If I open a can o worms trust me its for everybody benifit.

we are too affraid head on upfront discussions... hush hush and let it got... etc etc... it reminds me of certain Govt work I use to do.
    Attitude is everything.

What's the ETA on the additional website features ie. frontpage content and the other suggestions that have been made over the times? Adding those things would make good improvement.
    Working for a better future.

Thread Information