6 15.00%
  • Don't know

2 5.00%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate Carib Yard

Default Re: Rate Carib Yard

Quote Originally Posted by Gillion
    meee ?

no man... i only open up my can 'o' worms and with my reputation as a fire starting firebreathing dragon of darkness come to bring destruction on all things made of man... I keep my mouth shut. apparently my reputation for stringing words togther in a dangerous length of chain preceeds me.
    LOL...yeah Gillion, you sure know how to string dem words together. Still don't keep your mouth shut, just make sure when you stringing the words you place some candies in between if you get my drift

Normally am outspoken, but to be honest like you I decide to leave well alone. I find too often ppl take offence to things that don't require getting upset over. So when I find things getting hot on here I take a hike. There are enough problems in the world and I don't think I need to put up with nonsense on a form as well

Quote Originally Posted by AngelsKiss
    I find too often ppl take offence to things that don't require getting upset over.
    True, and then some of them will complain that they can't say what they want and then claim there's no freedom here - despite the fact that they start unecessary friction.

With a forum, people visit primarily because of the other people on the forum. If the personalities and the discussions there meet the fancy of some people, they will want to participate. Other's may not be interested by it. Everybody who participates helps to shape the image and direction of the forum. So if foolishness is posted, the forum looks like foolishness. If interesting things are posted, then the forum is interesting. Much of the power and responsibility for the success or failure of the forum lays squarely with those who participate in it.
    Working for a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight
    With a forum, people visit primarily because of the other people on the forum. If the personalities and the discussions there meet the fancy of some people, they will want to participate. Other's may not be interested by it. Everybody who participates helps to shape the image and direction of the forum. So if foolishness is posted, the forum looks like foolishness. If interesting things are posted, then the forum is interesting. Much of the power and responsibility for the success or failure of the forum lays squarely with those who participate in it.
    Well said BCK, I couldn't have put it any better.

People have been doing just that participating so you are not saying anything at all. Everyone here knows why this forum is not working, so you can save that for someone who don't know better. The forum name in fact is a MISREPRESENTATION, people look at the name and think Yea a true caribbean forum and when the join, its another THING. Besides agreeing with all the other post that gave the complete analysis. What going to be done about it. Not a Thing! So until that occurs, SEE YA Later!!!!!

Now you have my comments Priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Tastee
    People have been doing just that participating so you are not saying anything at all.
    It's the quality of the participation that is in question, not the amount of it. Posting many threads about nothing doesn't count as quality participation. Also senselss bickering and cat fights don't contribute positively to the forums image.

Whatever you want to say BCK You got it You know it. You are It!!

LOL...I am gonna be very brutal here, but sometimes wejust have to point out the obvious. Hehehe Chris, BCK you can delete this after I have typed it and I won't feel offended.

The fact of the matter is that the ppl that complains belong to one particular group. Now I ask myself this, why is this so and why do they have the most complains of all. It's not like TPTB plays favouritism, if that happened I could understand.

Darn I wish they would show me some favouritism...ok so am kidding about that part.

I also note that the personal attacks usually comes from the very same lil clique and if you try to ignore it, they follow you from thread to thread with their snide lil remarks. Now on a personal level, I don't give a rat's patootie what anyone wants to say about me. Come with your personal attack, I will simply ignore you, since the way I see it you are about as important as the ants that I step on a daily basis (the only diff is that I don't willing or knowingly step on the ants). I have no patience for ppl who are disrepectful and rude and I will not allow myself to be drag down to their level.

I think we can all coexist with out the bickering and the annoyingly rude comments. If someone says something you don't like then you can simply point it out, not go creating a stink about it along with following them from thread to thread with the snide remarks.

Ok so I have said my piece...I have tried to be diplomatic but what the heck...sometimes we have to say scr*w diplomacy and let it out.

BCK, Chris, like I said feel free to delete this post if you like but I really would like everyone to read it first.

Quote Originally Posted by Tastee
    Whatever you want to say BCK You got it You know it. You are It!!
    As are you young lady.

AK, you have nicely elucidated what is clearly the core of the issue. Thank you.

Thread Information