Thread: Talking to God face to face

Default Talking to God face to face

If you could talk to God face to face(as in an interview), what would you ask him? What would you want to tell him? What would be your burning questions, that only he could answer?
    Last edited by Bahama Mama; February 24, 2005 at 03:29 PM.
    Money can't buy happiness, but it will buy the type of misery one can enjoy.

Default Re: Talking to God face to face

Really interesting. I probably would like to ask Him what His big plan for me is, but I would not because it would impress or deter me too much; So I would ask if He is not tired of being insulted so often, if He does not regret to have created the Human Being. Ok I stop acting as if I was capable of such clear mindedness, I would definitely ask Him what are His plans for me and I would also like Him to enable me to talk to some dead people and to explain some things about people and life in general.
    Bahama your question is a very interesting one

Thanks for your response to this one . There are undoubtedly many questions that we as humans cannot through our own understanding even attempt to answer, and so it would be ideal that we go to the source of all of life's answers, dilemnas, and such (at least for those that believe in a higher power).

For me, I would simply ask God, "What is the truth", since there can only be one truth. Religion for centuries have been in conflict over what is the true and divine law for all of mankind to follow and subscribe to. Obvioulsy we haven't gotten anywhere through our own efforts, so it would seem apt to go directly to the source.
    Money can't buy happiness, but it will buy the type of misery one can enjoy.

If I was to tal to God face to face, I would tell him thanks for everything that he has done for me and giving me the gift of interpretation of tongues and speaking in tongues and also tell him thanks for eveything in general.
    I would ask him why didn't he stop Adam and Eve before they eat the fruit in the garden? I would ask him how did he came about, who is his mother and what is the reason why he made the universe?

I would ask him if he told George Bush to invade Iraq.
    Life: "It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." - MacBeth
    http://www.caribyard.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew
    Providence protects children and idiots. I know because I have tested it.
    Echinsu Ocha
    Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
    Social occasions are only warfare concealed.
    "Why did God make us so different if he wanted us to all be the same?"

Quote Originally Posted by ramesh
    I would ask him if he told George Bush to invade Iraq.
    LOL...good one Ramesh and if he didn't does he support him invading Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahama Mama
    If you could talk to God face to face(as in an interview), what would you ask him? What would you want to tell him? What would be your burning questions, that only he could answer?
    I've always said that WHEN I get to heaven I have a long lists of questions to ask God. But when I think about it, we won't have time to ask because we will be so overwhelmed by HIS glory that all we can do is worship.."holy, holy, holy"

However, hypothetically speaking, I have a bunch of questions to ask, stupid and wise. BRB.
    Living my life in Christ like its golden.

When i see jah face to Face my questions wont matter anymore. old things are past way behold all things are new.Being with Jah is all i need. Gorge bush, Iraq,racism and poverty will be the last thing on my mind. For I shall be like him when i see him. right now i man just a look through a glass darkly but then i shall him as he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Choosen View Post
    If I was to tal to God face to face, I would tell him thanks for everything that he has done for me and giving me the gift of interpretation of tongues and speaking in tongues and also tell him thanks for eveything in general.
    Tongues shall cease when that which is perfect is come! thank him for his love thats in your heart. love will never cease for GOD is Love. Tongues is for unbelievers that they may know the power of Jah.

Thread Information