View Poll Results: Would you give information on criminal activites to the police?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    14 73.68%
  • No

    5 26.32%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48

Thread: Would you give information on criminal activities to the police?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,842

    Default Re: Would you give information on criminal activities to the police?

    Quote Originally Posted by drew
    this is a really dangerous question to answer. testify, no i don't think i would. crime stop, maybe, but still don't know.
    Don't worry drew. No gunman naa find yu on CaribYard. We will protect yu.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,232

    Default Re: Would you give information on criminal activities to the police?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel
    Don't worry drew. No gunman naa find yu on CaribYard. We will protect yu.
    lol, fo real, we got 2 angels in this place.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    490

    Default Re: Would you give information on criminal activities to the police?

    them alright , mi nah inform

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,842

    Default Re: Would you give information on criminal activities to the police?

    Quote Originally Posted by dtgo
    them alright , mi nah inform
    Fi real. Let dem gwaan do dem ting and kill of di people dem dat wi love.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,682

    Default Re: Would you give information on criminal activities to the police?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel
    Fi real. Let dem gwaan do dem ting and kill of di people dem dat wi love.
    I think that's the message all these songs about killing informers are really saying.
    Working for a better future.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,388

    Default Re: Would you give information on criminal activities to the police?

    wait? Crime Stop still around? ive been hearing of this Catfish

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,484

    Default Re: Would you give information on criminal activities to the police?

    Quote Originally Posted by virus_ncu
    wait? Crime Stop still around? ive been hearing of this Catfish
    LOL....it's KingFISH....call 811

    A_A

    I will not disclose petty facts to report a forum member doing illicit acts. If someone's life is in danger, I cannot and will not go to bed in good conscience that, that person could be snuffed out because of my fear of disclosing sensitive information. i would. Anonymously ofcourse. The trial thing....well...if it's crucial...then yes I would.....but to fabricate a case???? Hell no!!! Atleast let my death be worth it if anything!
    Last edited by Manu; May 17, 2005 at 08:36 PM.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,842

    Default Re: Would you give information on criminal activities to the police?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manu
    A_A

    I will not disclose petty facts to report a forum member doing illicit acts. If someone's life is in danger, I cannot and will not go to bed in good conscience that, that person could be snuffed out because of my fear of disclosing sensitive information. i would. Anonymously ofcourse. The trial thing....well...if it's crucial...then yes I would.....but to fabricate a case???? Hell no!!! Atleast let my death be worth it if anything!
    Ok ok. I'm starting to understand now. You will report 'wrong doing' if it involves somebodies life. Otherwise, you will turn a blind eye. Zeen. Got it. Won't bother you anymore.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,484

    Default Re: Would you give information on criminal activities to the police?

    Lol...why you mek it sound so....lol...but pretty much!!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,682

    Default Re: Would you give information on criminal activities to the police?

    If no one is willing to hold criminals accountable for their crimes, and give information on them to the police, how do people expect crime to be stopped?
    Working for a better future.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •