Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Jah Cure's 1st interview after his release. {VIDEO}

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    61

    Talking Jah Cure's 1st interview after his release. {VIDEO}

    The Cure is out and spreading love and on some positive movements. A wicked interview this. Blessed love Jah Cure and all Jah Cure fans. str8.

    CVM - Onstage w/Winford Williams

    pt 1

    http://www.veoh.com/videos/v888008qEgSeCdG

    pt 2

    http://www.veoh.com/videos/v8881067k2jNYmg

    pt 3

    http://www.veoh.com/videos/v888176NJMMa9Sb

    pt 4

    http://www.veoh.com/videos/v888250QGAEqaeb

    pt 5




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    22

    Thumbs down Re: Jah Cure's 1st interview after his release. {VIDEO}

    Although I do not discriminate people I'm not a Jah Cure fan... I don't like the circumstances for him going to jail- I guess only God knows what really happened. I hope you all understand what I'm saying here.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    43

    Default Re: Jah Cure's 1st interview after his release. {VIDEO}

    terrible!!!!!!!........
    :eusa_naugTHE GREAT AGMAGEDDON IS COMING

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,839

    Default Re: Jah Cure's 1st interview after his release. {VIDEO}

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Jade View Post
    Although I do not discriminate people I'm not a Jah Cure fan... I don't like the circumstances for him going to jail- I guess only God knows what really happened. I hope you all understand what I'm saying here.
    what do you mean when you say you don't like the circumstances for him going to jail?
    You know what?! Just live everyday as if it's your last.
    Why? Because one of these days, you're gonna be sooo right.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    22

    Default Re: Jah Cure's 1st interview after his release. {VIDEO}

    Quote Originally Posted by bernie View Post
    what do you mean when you say you don't like the circumstances for him going to jail?
    I read in the news paper, heard from media, read a story by the victim that He raped her. And I am not in an agreement with men taking disadvantage of women no matter who they are- well him serve him time still. But I think I read also that he claims he is innocent, so hence my comment for saying only God knows what happened. So if some believe he did it, and others don't, what do we say of our justice system- he was jailed for the crime.
    Plus to add to that I never really followed the story after that so I don't know what happened until the other day when I him on tv released ok.
    Last edited by Lady_Jade; August 2, 2007 at 02:09 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    43

    Default Re: Jah Cure's 1st interview after his release. {VIDEO}

    Well what I know or heard from Jah Cure's mouth, in an interveiw he did with Anthony Miller, is that he was wrongfully accused. On the other hand, in one of his big songs, Reflections, denotes or would suggest that he did something wrong to land him in prison. For me though, I jus listen to the content of any good music I don't care abt what they do or did'nt do. I jus care abt the music.
    :eusa_naugTHE GREAT AGMAGEDDON IS COMING

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    61

    Default Re: Jah Cure's 1st interview after his release. {VIDEO}

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Jade View Post
    I read in the news paper, heard from media, read a story by the victim that He raped her. And I am not in an agreement with men taking disadvantage of women no matter who they are- well him serve him time still. But I think I read also that he claims he is innocent, so hence my comment for saying only God knows what happened. So if some believe he did it, and others don't, what do we say of our justice system- he was jailed for the crime.
    Plus to add to that I never really followed the story after that so I don't know what happened until the other day when I him on tv released ok.

    I don't believe he is truly guilty, I believe he is a victim of a corrupted penal system and terrible counsel who encourage him (18 @ the time) to make a false statement ... which ended up allowing the prosecution to paint a picture of him as being a liar... which is essentially what got him locked up.

    They never even proved there was intercourse, not even penetration, NEVERMIND whether or not it was consensual.

    Suzanne (the "victim") changed her story a few times and was caught in some lies ---- why wasn't she then made to look like a liar and a lot of other things?????

    Why didn't they do a rape kit on Suzanne to collect DNA, and even confirm whether or not sex even occurred?? That is rudiments of trying an assault ESP. SEXUAL assault case. Why was that not done?? Oh yea - what did the prosecutor say again??? Because it was a "slam dunk case" and he didn't feel he needed to do his job ...

    How did Suzanne identify Jah Cure as the rapist again??? Oh yea --- his voice -- hahaha @ that --- I should have about 6 of my friends call her up and freak her out then because they sound exactly like him in their speaking voice.... also how does that prove he penetrated her? that just proves she heard a voice she thinks sounds like his that night.

    I could go on forever but the facts are: They proved he lied about 1 thing (not related to the charges themselves), they proved his car was there, and he never denied being in the area .... but the fact is ..... that he was never PROVEN GUILTY of SEXUAL ASSULT nor RAPE .... he was FOUND GUILTY through manipulation of a corrupt system.

    Know that....... he did the time regardless now allow him to move on.

    Bless!

    {edit} I should also add that I am not saying Suzanne wasn't raped ... I am saying it was never proven that Jah Cure raped her and he wasn't the only one there that night. This was pinned on him IMO from what I see.
    Last edited by Channa JaiSingh; August 2, 2007 at 03:28 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    22

    Default Re: Jah Cure's 1st interview after his release. {VIDEO}

    Quote Originally Posted by Channa JaiSingh View Post

    I don't believe he is truly guilty, I believe he is a victim of a corrupted penal system and terrible counsel who encourage him (18 @ the time) to make a false statement ... which ended up allowing the prosecution to paint a picture of him as being a liar... which is essentially what got him locked up.
    .....I could go on forever but the facts are: They proved he lied about 1 thing (not related to the charges themselves), they proved his car was there, and he never denied being in the area .... but the fact is ..... that he was never PROVEN GUILTY of SEXUAL ASSULT nor RAPE .... he was FOUND GUILTY through manipulation of a corrupt system.

    Know that....... he did the time regardless now allow him to move on.

    Bless!

    {edit} I should also add that I am not saying Suzanne wasn't raped ... I am saying it was never proven that Jah Cure raped her and he wasn't the only one there that night. This was pinned on him IMO from what I see.
    You know I'm actually sorry for persons like you... Mi nah seh nutting more....
    [mind you- regardless of my comments i'm not not beating down the guy ok]

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: Jah Cure's 1st interview after his release. {VIDEO}

    I agree with Channa, simply being that its rather uncanny that the system failed to prove him guilty, but jailed him anyway

    Just the regular protocols of sweeping the scene and doing a rape kit should be able to pin someone as guilty once they have him on the suspect list. Unless the perpetrator was some advanced criminal like those we hear about in the news, then they are usually sloppy enough to get caught.

    Women can be very vindictive as well. So not because she cries rape should we be quick to judge. Sometimes they have consensual sex and because they end up in a predicament they are quick to point a finger and make wrongful accusations. One girl had sex with a guy she liked then accused him of rape because she got pregnant. lucky for the guy tho, he was never charged because her story was not bullet proof.

    Someone very close to me was raped and the guy is still out there. But just the ordeal they put her through to make sure they had enough and the right evidence, shines a good light on the po-po's. Not being able to generate a sufficient suspect profile caused the case to be thrown.

    Now to hear that someone was sent to jail because of his voice. is just ridiculous. I sound like my 2 sisters(minus the accent on the younger one), and a few girls at work... so what they trying to say... I must be careful who I sound like? LOL... Good One!!!

    I know our system is backward, but even if he served 5 years in prison (or however long it would take to complete the test), it would have been fair for Jah Cure to be rightfully freed or convicted based on some DNA results.

    Anyway, on top of it all, Suzanne was able to point out the second rapist in a crowd, but didn't recognize Jah Cures Face yet they never charged him (wonder if his DNA test was negative) Even more so, we hear that her mother was the live-in partner of the chief detective... I sense some fore-play.. or is it foul-play?

    I think the press should've attacked the po-po's on that regard, same way the did in the Bob Woolmer case... really, on what grounds did they lock up the dude?

    Mama's Story
    Last edited by smiles; August 3, 2007 at 05:52 PM.
    Still Searching... I'd rather be alone, than be unhappy.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: Jah Cure's 1st interview after his release. {VIDEO}

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Jade View Post
    You know I'm actually sorry for persons like you... Mi nah seh nutting more....
    [mind you- regardless of my comments i'm not not beating down the guy ok]
    My Girl, How you fi seh dem tings?

    You might never know a persons history, so u really should be careful. Suppose the girl had an experience that allows her the think a certain way (mi fraid fi seh the word)

    Some people are so one track minded when it comes on to issues like rape, that they begin to look beyond certain facts and just plain common sense. Its a very touchy topic. I've seen people cry about others not sharing a particualr view about how men should be treated once accused.

    I guess only if someone close to you had to experience what Cure did (especially if you believed them to be innocent) would you ever be able to see things with eyes wide open.

    I'm not saying Cure was Guilty and i not saying he was innocent. same thing goes for Suzanne, i not saying she in the right or the wrong. I just feel that unless the situation is handled properly and scientific evidence puts either party in the yard to be stoned.. i not throwing my stone.

    Now that Jah Cure has served his time, which our judicial system considered to be sufficient time for his reform, we need to now accept him back into society and let him live his life.

    Now if you not knowing whether he is really a rapist or not still want to send your girl chile over there for tea, honey that is totally your call.
    Still Searching... I'd rather be alone, than be unhappy.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •