After a week or two I usually start eliminatin'
    But we got thru the convo on the phone
    Now we finally chillin' in the condo all alone
    I tried to be the expressive, without bein' aggressive
    Just bein suggestive, a lil more impressive

Thumbs up Re: Jah Cure's 1st interview after his release. {VIDEO}

Quote Originally Posted by smiles View Post
    My Girl, How you fi seh dem tings?

You might never know a persons history, so u really should be careful. Suppose the girl had an experience that allows her the think a certain way (mi fraid fi seh the word)

Some people are so one track minded when it comes on to issues like rape, that they begin to look beyond certain facts and just plain common sense. Its a very touchy topic. I've seen people cry about others not sharing a particualr view about how men should be treated once accused.

I guess only if someone close to you had to experience what Cure did (especially if you believed them to be innocent) would you ever be able to see things with eyes wide open.

I'm not saying Cure was Guilty and i not saying he was innocent. same thing goes for Suzanne, i not saying she in the right or the wrong. I just feel that unless the situation is handled properly and scientific evidence puts either party in the yard to be stoned.. i not throwing my stone.

Now that Jah Cure has served his time, which our judicial system considered to be sufficient time for his reform, we need to now accept him back into society and let him live his life.

Now if you not knowing whether he is really a rapist or not still want to send your girl chile over there for tea, honey that is totally your call.
    Ok sorry for being that harsh. I have taken note of what you said and I don't want no one and me to have any bad blood here so I'm sorry if I have offended the starter of this topic.
    I agree with you on what you said about him doing time and is out now so nuh badda beat down the guy. So lets do what Jesus would have done- accept him and treat as we would any other. All mi want is peace and love here- all I have said above is coming from the heart. Peace

Default Re: Jah Cure's 1st interview after his release. {VIDEO}

My Girl, How you fi seh dem tings?

You might never know a persons history, so u really should be careful. Suppose the girl had an experience that allows her the think a certain way (mi fraid fi seh the word)

You have time? She can gwan go feel sarry fi harself cah mi criss. I am not ashamed of having sense, being literate, posing correct questions and having proper analytical skills based on my knowledge and experience. You have some people that buy anything they're sold without knowing a thing. Oy Jade I have bridge in Brooklyn to sell you
    Last edited by Channa JaiSingh; August 7, 2007 at 09:21 PM.

I agree with Channa, simply being that its rather uncanny that the system failed to prove him guilty, but jailed him anyway

Just the regular protocols of sweeping the scene and doing a rape kit should be able to pin someone as guilty once they have him on the suspect list. Unless the perpetrator was some advanced criminal like those we hear about in the news, then they are usually sloppy enough to get caught.

Women can be very vindictive as well. So not because she cries rape should we be quick to judge. Sometimes they have consensual sex and because they end up in a predicament they are quick to point a finger and make wrongful accusations. One girl had sex with a guy she liked then accused him of rape because she got pregnant. lucky for the guy tho, he was never charged because her story was not bullet proof.

Someone very close to me was raped and the guy is still out there. But just the ordeal they put her through to make sure they had enough and the right evidence, shines a good light on the po-po's. Not being able to generate a sufficient suspect profile caused the case to be thrown.

Now to hear that someone was sent to jail because of his voice. is just ridiculous. I sound like my 2 sisters(minus the accent on the younger one), and a few girls at work... so what they trying to say... I must be careful who I sound like? LOL... Good One!!!

I know our system is backward, but even if he served 5 years in prison (or however long it would take to complete the test), it would have been fair for Jah Cure to be rightfully freed or convicted based on some DNA results.

** DNA tests don't take that long LOL - not anymore - it only takes that long if for some reason there was new DNA evidence that wasn't previously connected - and that used to happen when DNA evidence was NEW because the stuff would be on file - but it wasn't common practice ... but now it's a matter of a day or less if they want to force it lol .... but yea they never took a rape kit from her to confirm there was even sex --- never mind DNA - dem a fraud man!**

Anyway, on top of it all, Suzanne was able to point out the second rapist in a crowd, but didn't recognize Jah Cures Face yet they never charged him (wonder if his DNA test was negative) Even more so, we hear that her mother was the live-in partner of the chief detective... I sense some fore-play.. or is it foul-play?

I think the press should've attacked the po-po's on that regard, same way the did in the Bob Woolmer case... really, on what grounds did they lock up the dude?

Mama's Story

Big post, and there's more still. I just gave a few details because I didn't want to get into the details & make the thread about that, because he served time REGARDLESS of the FACT THAT HE WAS NOT PROVEN GUILTY OF A SEX CRIME. For those literate and who know the details of the case and evidence that got him locked up, heard her multiple versions of what happened, know various details, the police never doing their job and rey rey rey ... they know this. It's not about defending an artist or anything, the stuff is just clear as day.... the case has more holes than a brick of swiss cheese, ... so it not even necessary to take it further for the ignorant.

He's out and he's about the music yah now.

Bless up.

Last edited by Channa JaiSingh; August 7, 2007 at 09:24 PM.

Can't we all just get along? Fact of the matter...only Cure, God and the woman know the real truth. Whatever evidence is put forward, it might not have totally exonerated the man but debating his innocence is pointless now cos even if they find new evidence, they can't charge him for the same crime twice so just let it go and either love him or hate him.
    Women want one man to satisfy all their needs and men want all women to satisfy their one need!

Who is this Jah Cure dude?
    Money can't buy happiness, but it will buy the type of misery one can enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Manu View Post
    Can't we all just get along? Fact of the matter...only Cure, God and the woman know the real truth. Whatever evidence is put forward, it might not have totally exonerated the man but debating his innocence is pointless now cos even if they find new evidence, they can't charge him for the same crime twice so just let it go and either love him or hate him.

LOL @ get along.... debating = not getting along? Lol funny post. (maybe my sarcasm isn't OVERstood on this uppity side of town I dunno lol)

I just don't believe he was truly proven guilty of rape. I am not claiming that Suzanne wasn't victimized by someone, I am saying the case was treated poorly, the police never did their job, no evidence PROVED he even had sex with her, never mind raped / sexually assaulted her. So when Jade said he was never proven innocent - I responded by making the point that he wasn't PROVEN guilty either... and regardless he should be allowed to move on, having served time ANYWAY, and not be constantly tried in the court of public opinion over and over. Let him move on, that was my stance!

If you wanna let it go don't speak on it Lol - people are funny yo. Lol

go jah cure bullet bullet
    look at the patience that I'm demonstratin'
    After a week or two I usually start eliminatin'
    But we got thru the convo on the phone
    Now we finally chillin' in the condo all alone
    I tried to be the expressive, without bein' aggressive
    Just bein suggestive, a lil more impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Channa JaiSingh View Post

LOL @ get along.... debating = not getting along? Lol funny post. (maybe my sarcasm isn't OVERstood on this uppity side of town I dunno lol)

I just don't believe he was truly proven guilty of rape. I am not claiming that Suzanne wasn't victimized by someone, I am saying the case was treated poorly, the police never did their job, no evidence PROVED he even had sex with her, never mind raped / sexually assaulted her. So when Jade said he was never proven innocent - I responded by making the point that he wasn't PROVEN guilty either... and regardless he should be allowed to move on, having served time ANYWAY, and not be constantly tried in the court of public opinion over and over. Let him move on, that was my stance!

If you wanna let it go don't speak on it Lol - people are funny yo. Lol

Well Jade did apologize already for whatever it was she was apologizing for, and made a peace treaty. No additional berating was needed.
    Money can't buy happiness, but it will buy the type of misery one can enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahama Mama View Post
    Well Jade did apologize already for whatever it was she was apologizing for, and made a peace treaty. No additional berating was needed.

Yup.... that's what I'm saying. Maybe she didn't read it and only focused on Smiles' response.
    Women want one man to satisfy all their needs and men want all women to satisfy their one need!

Thread Information