Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Extradition

Default Re: Extradition

Extortionists missing as downtown comes back alive

Looks like they also rounded up many of the rats that's been infesting Downtown's business community.

Here is 1 story of how the Clarke thing went down.

Clarke, a licensed firearm holder, was at home with his wife and daughter and would have been apprehensive over the rustling occurring outside. Prior to that, thieves had tried to break into the same house. This time, something had to give.

"People were outside trying to break off the grille. The family did not know who was outside and the last thing they felt was that it would be the security forces, as no one shouted out anything, or identified themselves.

"Keith told his family that 'look, I can't let them kill you without a fight, go into the bathroom and stay'," said the source.
    A search that went horribly wrong

Yuh see all dem foolishness deh? Yuh a break into ppl house and nuh announce yuhself. Yuh open up yuhself to be attacked by law abiding citizens and you in turn killing innocent people.

US authorities always announce who they are right as they about to break down your door.

Sumting need fi change!

BTW Chris, yuh a miss all di excitement wid di security forces raiding Kirkland Heights. Helicopter and gun fire at 2am inna di mawning. Not to mention yesterday morning wid helicopter a hover ova di area.

Did I mention dat Coke have him house up here in Plantation heights? Down di road from mi dat be yuh nuh Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Here is 1 story of how the Clarke thing went down.

A search that went horribly wrong

Yuh see all dem foolishness deh? Yuh a break into ppl house and nuh announce yuhself. Yuh open up yuhself to be attacked by law abiding citizens and you in turn killing innocent people.

US authorities always announce who they are right as they about to break down your door.

Sumting need fi change!
    Back in the day when I was on Campus, I was studying for an exam over by Mgmt Studies building, when I heard shouts of "Murder" and whatnot. As it turned out, 2 male students apparently had just entered the Mgmt studies building, when they were accosted by 2 other men. The men demanded that the students show the men their identification, and asked them what they were doing there. The students refused to comply, and demanded to know who the men were, and asked the men for their identification. The men pulled guns, shoved in the student's face and said "here is our identification" or something to that effect. Other students saw, and raised the alarm, as they knew the students being held at gunpoint. Turned out that the gunmen were police officers in plain clothes. They claimed that the students looked suspicious and they had reports of some suspicious characters being in the area.

Basil Waite was the guild president at the time, and he and other student guild reps came on the scene. When the police officers were asked why they did not identify themselves properly as police officers, they responded that if they did that, then the criminals would run.

BTW Chris, yuh a miss all di excitement wid di security forces raiding Kirkland Heights. Helicopter and gun fire at 2am inna di mawning. Not to mention yesterday morning wid helicopter a hover ova di area.

Did I mention dat Coke have him house up here in Plantation heights? Down di road from mi dat be yuh nuh Chris.
    The man that was killed in Kirkland Heights was not involved in anything shady. He was actually a good guy. That was simply a case of UNintelligent work by the security forces. It was clear that they had no intention of arresting anybody they found in that house. They could have taken the man in for questioning if they wanted to be sure he was they one they wanted. Instead, they killed him.

This case, and the reports of what took place in Tivoli, scare me.

We effectively have no assurance that the security forces will act professionally.
    Working for a better future.

All that killing for one man....he must be a Jam celeb.
    It's better to Try and Fail than Fail to Try

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post
    The man that was killed in Kirkland Heights was not involved in anything shady. He was actually a good guy. That was simply a case of UNintelligent work by the security forces. It was clear that they had no intention of arresting anybody they found in that house. They could have taken the man in for questioning if they wanted to be sure he was they one they wanted. Instead, they killed him.

This case, and the reports of what took place in Tivoli, scare me.

We effectively have no assurance that the security forces will act professionally.
    BCK, to tell yuh di truth, i think di police tekking law into there hands, especially since di gunman dem kill some a dem bredgrin since di war start. And yuh know wid dis ya justice system, di gunman dem might all get off. So dem a shoot di gunman dem and call it a shoot out.

Dats why dem a turn demself in. Police naa mek dem live.

Mi gardener was witness to a raid by di police forces up here in red hills, and di police man dem find some tivoli guys hiding there. And him seh, di police tek di guy who was harbouring dem, put him face down wid a pillow to di back a him head, and shoot him in di neck.

Di bullet don't kill him, but it graze him and leave him bleeding. Di pillow prevent any gun shot residue from going on di man. Mi garderner haffi help di man and stop di bleeding.

Ahh bwooy.

BCK, to tell yuh di truth, i think di police tekking law into there hands, especially since di gunman dem kill some a dem bredgrin since di war start. And yuh know wid dis ya justice system, di gunman dem might all get off. So dem a shoot di gunman dem and call it a shoot out.

Dats why dem a turn demself in. Police naa mek dem live.

Mi gardener was witness to a raid by di police forces up here in red hills, and di police man dem find some tivoli guys hiding there. And him seh, di police tek di guy who was harbouring dem, put him face down wid a pillow to di back a him head, and shoot him in di neck.

Di bullet don't kill him, but it graze him and leave him bleeding. Di pillow prevent any gun shot residue from going on di man. Mi garderner haffi help di man and stop di bleeding.

Ahh bwooy.
    You see now A_A, it's the cops that scare me more than the badman dem. You know to avoid the badman. But you are supposed to turn to the cops when you need help. You might do that, and end up worse for it. That is what bothers me.

It is clear that the security forces do not intend to take Dudus alive. They want him dead.
    Working for a better future.

The Police have long since taken the law into their own hands. It's just that now under the state of emergency it's open season for them to breach the law out in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post
    kilaj1, what need does a civilian have for a .50 caliber sniper rifle????

Good grief star. I hope they get that and the rest of the guns off the streets.
    they make e'm good hunting rifles
    It was'nt me.....okay it was but you have no right to assume

With all the searching going on they only found 1 rifle so far and 39 hand gun. Where's all the M16, AK's and .50 cals?!!!
    Women can fake an orgasm but men can fake an entire relationship

Thread Information