View Poll Results: Who yuh bringing for World Cup 2010?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Italy

    1 10.00%
  • Brazil

    5 50.00%
  • Germany

    3 30.00%
  • France

    0 0%
  • Portugal

    0 0%
  • Argentina

    0 0%
  • Spain

    1 10.00%
  • USA

    0 0%
  • Netherlands

    0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: World Cup 2010: South Africa

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,842

    Default Re: World Cup 2010: South Africa

    Quote Originally Posted by leoandru View Post
    LOL BCK and Chris keeping a low profile just incase Germany doesn't make it . They will probably resurface if they may it to the finals or if they beat England.
    LOL Leo!!!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    603

    Default Re: World Cup 2010: South Africa

    Quote Originally Posted by leoandru View Post
    LOL BCK and Chris keeping a low profile just incase Germany doesn't make it . They will probably resurface if they may it to the finals or if they beat England.
    That's the thing about the German team and fans, no talking ting, just a goal scoring ting .
    Last edited by recursion; July 4, 2010 at 07:59 PM.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,682

    Default Re: World Cup 2010: South Africa

    Quote Originally Posted by recursion View Post
    That's the things about the German team and fans, no talking ting, just a goal scoring ting .
    You see it recursion! No long talking, just goal scoring. All those who were laughing and passing their remarks ... where are their teams now?
    Working for a better future.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,880

    Default Re: World Cup 2010: South Africa

    hmmm tsk it seems to German Wagon also got derailed pity goal scoring didn't help at all....
    Confucious say "he who knows not and knows that he knows not is a fool, shun him." "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child teach him"

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    10,484

    Default Re: World Cup 2010: South Africa

    Quote Originally Posted by Greatis View Post
    hmmm tsk it seems to German Wagon also got derailed pity goal scoring didn't help at all....
    Women want one man to satisfy all their needs and men want all women to satisfy their one need!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •